Pradeshiya Sanwardhana Bank
Obtaining Buildings on Lease Basis
It is required to obtain buildings with following requirements on Lease basis to maintain branches and offices of the bank in blow mentioned towns.
- Lease period will be 10 years
- Buildings should be situated within the town limits” facing a main road and it should be ground floor for branch
- Space available should be 2500 – 3000 sq. ft. for Provincial Offices and 2000 – 2500 sq.ft. for District Offices and Branches
- There should be parking space for at least 4 vehicles in the front and should be paved with interlock cement blocks to be attractive
- Should have the basic requirements of pipe water supply, electricity (60 Amp), fixed with LED bulbs, separate toilet facilities for ladies and gents, Generator Room of 10×10 with good ventilation (Outside of the Building), emergency exit from the rear and other infrastructure facilities.
- If facilities have been provided to obtain electricity from a 20-25 KVA Generator possessed by the owner of the building, preference will be given to such buildings.
- Inside and outside of the building should be painted in white and the floor should be tiled.
- Width of the front of the building should be 25 ft or more should have an attractive finish with tempered glass and Centre Lock.
- Special entrance facility for disabled persons to enter in a wheel chair is a must.
- Southern Provincial Office – Matara
North Western Province
- Shantha Anaapura
- Uva Provincial Office – Badulla
- Western Provincial Office – Miriswatta
- Nawala / Nugegoda
- Kelaniya – Kandy Road
- Central Provincial Office – Kandy
- Nuwara Eliya District Office
- Geli Oya
- Hal Oluwa
North Central Province
- Anuradhapura New Town
- Tambuttegama New Town