RDB Siththam Pancha (සිත්තම් පැංචා) Facebook Art Competition – 2021
The Regional Development Bank (RDB) has organized an Art Competition named RDB
Siththam Pancha (සිත්තම් පැංචා) to commemorate World Children’s Day .
• Below 6 years
• 6 to 12 years
Topic – My Good Habits
Medium – Pastel
Drawing Paper Size – A4
Prizes for National Level Winners
Age 6 to 12 years
• First Prize – Laptop Computer
• Second Prize – Tab
• Third Prize – Smart Mobile Phone
Age below 6 years
• First Prize – Rs. 50,000/-
• Second Prize – Rs. 25,000/-
• Third Prize – Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply :
1. Click the link in front and Like the official Facebook page of RDB Bank.
2. Deposit Rs. 500 or more in the RDB Kekulu account before 30th November 2021.
3. If you do not have an account, you can open a new RDB Kekulu account to apply art competition.
4. Also, WhatsApp a photograph you took while drawing to 0707 425262
5. Every day, we post the best photos of WhatsApp on our Facebook page.
Submission of Drawings
Submit your drawing to RDB Branch from 1st October to 30th November 2021.
Selection of winners
Branch Level Winners
Age below 6 years – 1st , 2nd and 3rd places
Age 6 to 12 years – 1st , 2nd and 3rd places.
Cash prize for Branch Level Winners
• RDB will deposit the equivalent amount (up to a maximum of Rs. 1,000) that you have deposited from 1st October to 30th November 2021 to your RDB Kekulu account as a cash prize .
• Valuable certificate for winners.
National Level Winners
The Best Drawings at the District Level will be selected from the 1st place winners in each branch under the two age categories .
All the Best Drawings selected at District Level will be posted on the official Facebook page of the Regional Development Bank.
The Drawings with the highest number of likes will be ranked as 1st , 2nd and 3rd Place respectively.
In addition to the above prizes, a certificate will be awarded to all participants in the Art Competition.