The Pradeshiya Sanwardana Bank of Sri Lanka (RDB) Request for Proposals from eligible and qualified Bidders for the following.
|Item Name||BID No||Bid Security (LKR)|
|Supply, Installation & Maintenance of Anti Money Laundering for Pradeshiya Sanwardana Bank.||DGM/HR/RDB/2021/060||100,000.00|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Eligible Bidders Should possess Following Criteria,
- Bidder shall be a registered Company to carry out similar Business over period of Three (03) years.
- Bidder should have a registered local office or agent in Sri Lanka with having authority to carry out business and provide services.
- Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder shall be a minimum LKR 20 million in financial year 2019 and 2020.
- Bidder Should have carried out at least One local reference with (Minimum one year experience) banking and finance.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application, which accompany the receipt of payment of a non-refundable deposit of Rupees 3,000.00. The bid documents will be issued on working days from 00 am to 3.00 pm commencing from 04th May 2021 up to 24th May 2021.
- Interested eligible bidders may request in writing further information if any, from Assistant General Manager-Administration (Procurement) on or before 24th May 2021.
- All bids should be accompanied by a Bid-Security (which is en-cashable unconditionally on demand) of Rupees One Hundred Thousand (Rs.100,000.00) should be obtained from a reputed Commercial Bank operating in Sri Lanka which should be valid up to 20th September 2021.
- Duly filled RFP, marked “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal” separately in two sealed envelopes, and enclosed both in one sealed envelope marked “ Supply, Installation & Maintenance of Anti Money Laundering for Pradeshiya Sanwardana Bank – DGM/HR/RDB/2021/060″on the top left hand corner of the envelope should either be sent by registered post to the following address or deposit in the tender box kept at the Pradeshiya Sanwardana Bank, Head Office, Ground Floor on or before 00 pm on 25th May 2021. Late bid submissions are not accepted.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person immediately after the bid closing at 00 pm, on 25th May 2021.
- Pre-Bid meeting will be held on 20th May 2021 on 10.00 am at Pradeshiya Sanwardana Bank, Head Office, 2nd Floor Meeting Room.
Chief Human Resource Officer,
Pradeshiya Sanwardana Bank, Head Office, No.933, Kandy Road, Wedamulla, Kelaniya.
T.P.011 2035454/011- 2035455/011-2035456